It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2002, 08:54 AM   #1

jake9550 HB User
can someone PLEASE help me????

hello everyone, i had a d&c this past september and ever since then i have had a slight, clear discharge which i was told would be normal and i have also had my period but its been closer each month than before the d&c, well this cycle i am really tired and my back hurts very bad and i also feel like throwing up and i am afraid of infections from the d&c , my doc cant see me till dec 20th and i will probably have my period then and she wont examine me and i am scared of what to do in the meantime, is this normal for PMS and has anyone had a d&c and it has taken awhile for body to get back to normal???
sorry so many questions, thanks alot

Old 12-13-2002, 09:30 AM   #2
Inactive

Snowqueen HB User
Re: can someone PLEASE help me????

Call the clinic and ask to be seen on an emergency basis. You should not have to wait when you have an immediate medical need. If they won't fit you in today then go to the urgent care clinic or ER nearest you and get checked out. If you do have an infection it could go to your bloodstream and poison you if left untreated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2002, 11:55 PM   #3

Fairyprincess HB User

Hi-I had a d&c after a mc in July '02. I didn't have any strange discharge after, & I didn't feel like throwing up. I was very sore for a while, especially after a long day, or being on my feet a lot. Did you tell your dr what you need to be seen for? Call & tell them you think you need to be seen sooner-they should fit you in. If not & it continues at least go to an instacare (if you have any near you-thy're cheaper than ER) or the ER. I don't want to scare you, but call your dr again. Good luck!!

Old 12-15-2002, 11:57 PM   #4

Fairyprincess HB User

I forgot to tell you, but yes my lower back hurt A LOT after, especially after being on my feet. I know that part is normal I asked my nurse. It's your uterus healing still. They said you could have lower back pain any time there is something done to your uterus. Good luck!
Fairyprincess

Closed Thread