It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2002, 08:20 PM   #1

BonBon24 HB User
Going Nuts!!!!!!!!!!

I have been sick for the last 3 years. I was misdiagnosed with crohns disease and then it was suggested to me that I may have endometriosis. After waiting 9 months to see the gyno they decided I should have a laparoscopy to diagnose this. I had surgery on Thursday and was discharged from the hospital with no clue of what they found. I have been trying to get a hold of my Dr but she will not return any calls. I am just curious if anyone who has been through this knows what I should expect. I have only 2 incisions and the same pain with my period as usual (It arrived today). My follow up appointment is Jan 6th I can't wait till then, I'm going to go nuts. I lost 57 pounds and the anxiety from the surgery has made my eating habits horrible and i have gained 10 back. I am miserable any help or advice is greatly appreciated! Thanx, Bon

Old 12-18-2002, 12:38 PM   #2
Veteran

PAISLEY HB User
Re: Going Nuts!!!!!!!!!!

You lost 57 lbs in less than a week??!!??!!..Thursday was the 12th. I hope I am not reading that correctly.

I think it is somewhat strange that your doctor won't return your phone calls. However, it's not been a full week since your surgery so I would give it until the end of the week to hear something from your doctor. After that, I would pay her/him a visit and DEMAND to know what is going on.

Hope this helps~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread