It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2002, 05:24 PM   #1

dberry HB User
surgery

I've been told I need a d&c, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy because of bleeding between periods, cysts on ovaries and a small mass which they think is a fibroid. Any info on any of these procedures?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2002, 12:48 AM   #2

Fairyprincess HB User
Re: surgery

Hi-I had a laparoscopy in January '02 to remove scar tissue/adhesions caused by my c-sec in '99. The more they do-like lasering (that is what was done to the scar tis)the more it hurts, but after about a week I felt pretty good, just a little sore. For the actual proceedure I was asleep before I even left the room to go to the OR. I had an incision in my belly button, & 1 or 2 right on my c-sec scar. They are all very tiny.
I also had a d&c in July '02, for a mc I had...I was given valum & pain med in an IV & cannot remember anything of the proceedure. The day after I felt pretty good, after that I started to feel pretty sore for about a week or two. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more ?'s.
Fairyprincess

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread