It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2002, 08:14 PM   #1

LilSmalls HB User
Ortho Evra

Well, I believe when I go to the dr. next week I am going to get off this damn Depo, since I found out about it and that it is the reason my low sex drive and mood swings, I have been sooooo mad and been telling everyone to get off of it or to never get on it! I've looked into Ortho Evra ( the patch ) and it seems to be the best for me since I can't do pills. I just hope the same side effects don't happen. Has anyone been on it long enough to notice these side effects? I went to the site 1st and it didnt' really say anything about it but either does the Depo website. I've checked out other sites but, just wanted to get an idea from you guys since you helped me figure out it was the Depo messing with my head in the 1st place.
Well thanks for your help,
can't wait till next week,
Danielle

Old 12-11-2002, 09:22 PM   #2
(female)

gobbleduck HB User
Re: Ortho Evra

I love Ortho Evra! I tried a bunch of pills and I had side effects with them all. My doc said she gets the least complaints from patients on the patch than on any other hormone birth control. I personally have not come across anyone with any serious complaints.

Tip: Use baby oil to get the patch off.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Anyone on Ortho Evra patch with my background? geema7 Birth Control 1 11-13-2008 06:13 PM
Ortho Evra--Everyone PLEASE read!! DebnLeo117 Birth Control 12 11-04-2006 09:41 PM
Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo (or) Ortho Evra?? mizvespa Birth Control 13 12-10-2005 12:39 PM
First week on Ortho evra perkinssl Birth Control 0 02-14-2005 05:53 AM
Ortho Evra birth control patch Hopefully Menopause 2 01-06-2005 03:33 PM