It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2010, 02:28 AM   #1
(female)

missroxie HB User
Red face ARRR am i pregnant?! any input would be great.

Right ill try keep it as short as i can. I am a mother of an 11month old baby. Had normal periods since having her, 28-30 day cycles. My last period began on 19th of september and ended on 25th september, 5 days after the end of my period (30th sept) i had sex and the condom split then exactly 7 days after that (7th oct) i had some pink spotting (very tiny amount) then for the following 3 days i had mild cramping (thinking maybe implantation) then on the 15th i began to get period cramps (the ones you get before your due on) and once again w had sex on the 16th and the condom slpit for the second time!!!! so i have been cramping since the 15th and now it actually feels like im on my period but nope nothing!! i was due on about 17th-18th which makes me 2-3 days late. Other symptoms i have are:
pains in shins
cramping in feet
headahes
sore breasts
tired
very very spotty (unusual for me)
Very crampy on and off
and also i had the start of sebborheic keratoses on my chest (just like little yellow spots on my breasts) which have completely dissapeared!!!
I checked my cervix yesterday and it was very very low, hard, and slightly open and very wet. I checked it this morning and it is mid, softer but very very open and still wet.
I know its a lot and a lot of people would have give up reading after the first sentence but if there is anyone out there that have any suggestions of what is going on or similar experiences can you help me!
p.s i have done a HPT 2 days ago and it was negative.

Last edited by missroxie; 10-20-2010 at 02:29 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread