It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2010, 08:13 AM   #1
(female)

B3achbabi HB User
Is it possible?

I have been on birth control a few yrs now. However due to my busy sched at times its easy for me to forget to take it daily. My last period was 9-16-2010, the last time i had sex was 9-23-10. Once i realized my period was a little late i decided to take a pregnancy test, clear blue digital, which was negative. The only reason i decided to take one also was i had some dark blood discharge, maybe a day or so and then nothing. I've been cramping but other than that i don't have any pregnancy symptoms. I took another test that was also negative. So i'm thinking good possibility its stress.

Life is what you make it.

Old 10-22-2010, 08:23 AM   #2
(female)

B3achbabi HB User
Re: Is it possible?

Also, the one day i did have bleeding, well dark blood, was well after two weeks after intercourse so im pretty positive it wasn't implantation bleeding.

Life is what you make it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2010, 09:50 AM   #3
(female)

HeavenSent4Love HB User
Exclamation Re: Is it possible?

The only time you can get (PG) is 14 days before & 14 days after so no- most likely you are not...

Here are signs to watch for

1. Breast & Nipples will feel sore
2. Some people dream about having baby
3. Light Headed
4. Sleep more often
5. Miss your period
6. Back & Pevils Pain
7. Eating More
8. Throwing Up

There are also some more things- You also can take a test 5 days before you miss your period as well. Sounds to me you are tying- so if you are stop taking the pills cause it can the baby when you do end up- and not knowing you are.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
(female)

tigerlily32 HB User
Wink Re: Is it possible?

The 2 week before and 2 week after is not necessarily true..cycles change sometimes, you can ovulate sooner or later..so dont bet on that way of thinking..thats how i ended up with my third!lollol...if you do end up preggers..birth control pills wont hurt the baby, they advise to stop them because it can interfere with the natural flucuations of hormones in pregnancy. But it sounds like you may not be preggers..but you will never know until either a preg test comes up positive...you have ur period..or god forbid just have the baby!lol..i watched too many "I did'nt know i was pregnant" shows on TLChehe...take care

Old 10-27-2010, 06:54 AM   #5
(female)

HeavenSent4Love HB User
Re: Is it possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily32 View Post
The 2 week before and 2 week after is not necessarily true..cycles change sometimes, you can ovulate sooner or later..so dont bet on that way of thinking..thats how i ended up with my third!lollol...if you do end up preggers..birth control pills wont hurt the baby, they advise to stop them because it can interfere with the natural flucuations of hormones in pregnancy. But it sounds like you may not be preggers..but you will never know until either a preg test comes up positive...you have ur period..or god forbid just have the baby!lol..i watched too many "I did'nt know i was pregnant" shows on TLChehe...take care
I watch the same show all the time as well- also you know I have taken many of classes in college four years ago and it true as I said on the two week thing and read in books if yo ended up PG you did the math wrong. But taking the test is the only way of finding out the answer- taking the pill can harm the baby and cause you to lose it in the first month and two- you can go to sites online and it will tell you the same- as I went to school and also college I know these answers- but after ten years of being out of college- who knows

Closed Thread