It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2002, 11:47 PM   #1

Jsmith HB User
vaginal discharge, HELP!!

I just have a few questions, I'm wondering if everything I'm experiencing is normal. I do NOT have a yeast infection, yet I have whiteish (pardon the term) "snot" like discharge. Not a real excessive amount, though. There's not foul odor, no itching, no redness...

Last edited by Administrator; 03-03-2014 at 03:07 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2002, 11:21 AM   #2
(female)

L144S HB User
Re: vaginal discharge, HELP!!

as we go through our monthly cycle the discarge changes due to the body getting ready for fertilzation. If you have no pain, itching, things like that, make note of how far along you are in your cycle. you may find that it is about the same time every month.

if you are really concerned call your Dr. There should be a nure who can answer the question for you.

-L

Last edited by Administrator; 03-03-2014 at 03:09 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2002, 09:10 PM   #3
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

Jsmith how can you be sure you dont have a yeast infection. They dont always itch,smell,or have reddness. Yeast infections and infections in gerneal can come in many forms. I had a yeast infectiona few months ago. I didnt know it until after I saw my doctor. The only reason I knew something was wrongis I had several pain in the vaginal area. I had no discharge,no reddness,no itching just pain. I saw my doctor the next day and come to find out it was a yeast infection.
So dont rule it out unless your doctor has cultured it and ruled out a yeast infection. Go see your doctor and explain what is going on. This way you get PROPER medical care.

Last edited by Administrator; 03-03-2014 at 03:09 AM.

Old 02-01-2002, 01:39 PM   #4
(female)

Shaelynn HB User

Are you on the pill? I know that I recently changed my pill from Tricyclene to Desogen and I notice the same "snotlike" lubrication when I am excited and its bitter too. Lloyd, maybe lubrication was a better term than discharge, either way, that was a rude response and very unhelpful at that.

ANYWAY, it may be the pill because as someone previously stated regardless, your body does change throughout the month. I can be "sweet" one week, bitter the next and "chalky" the next, it just depends. I wouldnt worry, but yes if you are CONCERNED about it, ask your Dr. PEACE.
------------------
~Shae

"The only ignorant questions, are the one's that remain unasked."

Last edited by Administrator; 03-03-2014 at 03:10 AM.

Old 02-01-2002, 08:51 PM   #5

shirleyt1 HB User

I talked to my dr., and actually a discharge is normal for many women. I seem to always have a discharge, but I have come to find that it is during the middle of my 30 day cycle when I am letting go of the extra. I have always been self conscience about it especially when it is visible. However, my now husband and before boyfriend of ten years loves the extra lubrication. He admits that the wetter the better! So dont worry, enjoy it!

Last edited by Administrator; 03-03-2014 at 03:10 AM.

Closed Thread