It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
(female)

saymartin27 HB User
sore nipples

Ok here is my question/ issue. In september I had a month and a half long period. I thought it was the new meds {depakote}. Now that my period has ended my nipples are really really sore. Also I have gained a little bit of weight.again guessing the meds. My boyfriend and I have protected sex. So I have no clue what might be causing this.......please help. I need to understand why this is happening.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
(female)

HeavenSent4Love HB User
Thumbs up Re: sore nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by saymartin27 View Post
Ok here is my question/ issue. In september I had a month and a half long period. I thought it was the new meds {depakote}. Now that my period has ended my nipples are really really sore. Also I have gained a little bit of weight.again guessing the meds. My boyfriend and I have protected sex. So I have no clue what might be causing this.......please help. I need to understand why this is happening.
depakote makes you gain weight- you will be really putting on the pounds. I was on it and I hated it- they had me taking the 500 mg- 12 pills in the moring and also I had to take another 12 at night time; it sucked and I hated it. But with your nipples hurtng it is not from the meds- your having your time of the month for that long is very odd- you should have went in. I do have my own thread on here about depakote and how it did me wrong if you would like to take a look at it... Some people really do not understand what I am saying from it though even though it says "if you are only taking it for headache use ask for something else and it is not wise to take. You'll see if you look. Well, you did have a nice thread here- maybe you have come up with two new things that would happen while taking that drug- only time would tell to see if anyone else says it happen to them

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread