It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2010, 07:32 AM   #1
(female)

apalackyy HB User
Abnormally Painful Menstrual Cramps?! HELP ME!

I woke up this morning (first day of my period this month), drank some water, and went outside to get my bike to go on a bike ride. Just like any other morning, right? WRONG! I was bike riding at a steady pace for about 15 minutes and then I started to get cramps in my abdomen. "Oh great..." I thought. About ten minutes later I started to get a cold sweat accompanied by nausea and dizziness. It started to get so incredibly painful so I decided to ride back home, which would turn out to be the longest ride of my life!
When I got back to my house, I was so scared and ready to collapse. I headed for the nearest bathroom because I felt a bout of diarrhea coming on, but alas, someone was in there! I practically crawled down the hallway to the next bathroom, screaming in pain. I was sweating bullets and the pain was indescribable. I'm talking "rolling around moaning and crying on the bathroom floor" pain I cried out for my mom to come and help me. "MOM I FEEL SO SICK!!!" and she was so worried, about to call the ambulance I think! She got me a baggy of ice, I put it on my belly, and the pain continued for an hour! Once it started to calm down, I just laid there and I was like... shaking and stuff. My mom told me to get in bed, and now I am pain free. It came and went, just like that!
What on earth did I do to cause those to happen? Should I have sought medical attention? D:

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2010, 11:04 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Re: Abnormally Painful Menstrual Cramps?! HELP ME!

see a doctor. that is not normal.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #3
(female)

Mstic1 HB User
Re: Abnormally Painful Menstrual Cramps?! HELP ME!

I would get this checked out as soon as you can. I had horrendous menstrual cramps and it turned out that I had endometriosis. I ended up having surgery to remove a blood filled cyst in my ovary and to remove some of the endo spots. The surgery was very succesful and I was pain free after that for a few years.

Definetly get this checked out.

Closed Thread