It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
(female)

Annshores2005 HB User
help please! might be prego!

okay. so I have something wrong with me. I tried to go onto *****.com for help but no one has answered back to me. but, on the week of oct 18th I had bleeding which I thought was my period starting.. I had a little bleeding but not anything close to wearing a pad or a tampon. nothing even got on my underwear. So really I donot count that as a period. and for the past 2 weeks my breast have been hurting off and on. to the point where I have to take my shirt off because they hurt so bad. Like right now its just my nippels that hurt. Ive taken three test's in the past week and they all were negative. I also had a clear discharge. So I do not understand unless I am pregnant. but if I was they why wouldn't it have came up when I took a test? too soon I think? or no.. someone please give me some advice

Old 11-01-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Re: help please! might be prego!

you may have tested too early. when i fell pregnant it didnt show up for 2 week or so. its because the pregnancy hormone isn't high enough to detect. give it another week then test. don't test inbetween because it may not show up. you do have pregnancy signs but it may just be time of month as both feelings are very similar painful breasts/nipples etc but the tiny bit of discharge could be spotting but may just be a pre period. what are you hoping?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2010, 05:00 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

patty6789 HB Userpatty6789 HB User

When I was pregnant with my first child I had a 'period' that lasted one day, just mild spotting, then went away. Wait a week and test again.

The signs you are having could simply be because you are ready to start your period. This is a bit early for symptoms of pregnancy though.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
(female)

Annshores2005 HB User

Well my last real period was in Sept. I really do not count that as a period last month because I didn't need to use a tampon or a pad. My boobs have never felt like this before where I haven't been able to wear a shirt. It comes and goes. Ive been sleeping for like 10 hrs a night and still do not feel awake. the other night I coughed and ended up throwing up. and last night after Ihad dinner I felt so full thatI was going to get sick. So idk. Im hopping that I am because my man and I want to have a child. so I guess we will just see.

Old 11-02-2010, 10:52 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

patty6789 HB Userpatty6789 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annshores2005 View Post
Well my last real period was in Sept. I really do not count that as a period last month because I didn't need to use a tampon or a pad. My boobs have never felt like this before where I haven't been able to wear a shirt. It comes and goes. Ive been sleeping for like 10 hrs a night and still do not feel awake. the other night I coughed and ended up throwing up. and last night after Ihad dinner I felt so full thatI was going to get sick. So idk. Im hopping that I am because my man and I want to have a child. so I guess we will just see.
hmmm, well it is Nov 2 today...so maybe you are. Good luck.

Old 11-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #6
(female)

Annshores2005 HB User

Does it sometimes take someone over a month to give a positive test? The signs that I have been having shows that I could be. Even my ankels are swollen. I really just dont want to go to the dr and have to do a blood test but its looking like I might have to.. Maybe I will just buy a first response on Thursday. because isn't that the best test that you can take?

Old 11-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

try first response first. they are really good.

Old 11-10-2010, 09:27 AM   #8
(female)

Annshores2005 HB User

So I tsted last Friday again and it came up positive.. ended up taking three test which were all positive.. tee hee.. waiting to go to the drs but as they say im 8 weeks today :O)

Closed Thread