It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
(female)

Pipperpepper HB User
Exclamation All the signs of pregnancy but am I pregnant?

Hello.
I thought I'd just find out what people think, it would be appreciated!
So I had sex about 5 times in the last 3 weeks, the most decent being 6 days ago. My boobs have been very tender and have enlarged recently, I am due on in about a week and thought it was that. I felt like I needed a wee all the time and looked up what it could be. Most of the time it came up as q early symptom of pregnancy. Just to be sure I took a test but I only wee'd on it for about 3 seconds. It came up with one strong line and one faint line (two is pregnant) but then it just went to one, being negative. A couple of hours ago I went to the toliet and I had spotting, I have never had this before my period. I am due on in a couple of days. It sounds like I'm pregnant but I don't feel like I am because of the test. I thought this before last year and came on after I took one but I didn't have as many symptoms.
Any advice would help. Did I take it too early? I don't think I was ovilulating when I had sex? I don't wanna get my hopes up but I can't think about anything else!!
Thank you for reading.
Please reply xx

Old 11-03-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
(female)

Annshores2005 HB User
Re: All the signs of pregnancy but am I pregnant?

You sound like what is going on with me right now too.. I took 3 tests last week... Im going to buy another one tomorrow and see's waht happends. I would wait a few more days until you test again. because it does sound like you are prego

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-03-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

i think pregnant !!! all signs there. do a test in a few days. what are you hoping ?

Old 11-03-2010, 11:41 PM   #4
(female)

Pipperpepper HB User
Thumbs up Re: All the signs of pregnancy but am I pregnant?

Well I had a tampon in all night and had hardly anything. I kind of have cramps but it feels more uncomfortable than painful. I think I'm going to wait 3/4 days and hope that I don't come on, I want to be pregnant! Then I'll take a test like clear blue because the last one I took was cheaper and I just don't trust them as much.
Thank you both for replying and update me on your situation, I'll post if something happens.
Thankss xxx

Old 11-04-2010, 10:21 PM   #5
(female)

Charlee 2010 HB User

There might not be enough of the right hormones yet for a pregnancy test to show up as being positive. There are certain tests you can get that you can do at any time during the day. Instead of holding the stick in your urine while you pee, pee into a cup and hold the stick in there for the required amount of time (5 seconds is it?) You can do these 5 days before your period is supposed to start or 6 days after a missed period I think. Although every test varies. If you are not sure that the home tests are accurate, better off to go and see your GP and explain the exact time you had intercourse and when your period is supposed to start. A blood test in this case might be your best bet.

Good luck

Old 11-04-2010, 11:18 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

the cheap ones called masterplast are really good and tell the result properly. only cost me a quid. you can find them in poundland :-) fingers crossed for you honey x x

Closed Thread