It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2010, 08:09 AM   #1
(female)

Mistress DF HB User
My Period

I'm 22 years old. I had my first period at the age of 14, the December 23 (I was ecstatic enough about it to remember the exact date/time; I had previously watched a show saying that sometimes people were raised the wrong gender and only discovered the truth during their puberty, and thus was terrified to find out if I was actually a boy or not).

My period has never, ever been regular. I can remember only a small 3 month instance in which it was, back... age 18 or so? Other then that, it has come early, skipped, been late, short, longer and everything in between.

I only became sexually active at age 19. So before then, I didn't care one way or the other. If it showed, yay--one less pregnancy I could have had. If it did; yay, didn't have to deal with the smelly blood.

The loosing virgin time only lasted a month or two, then I was celibate until age 21, when I started your typical sex life via Navy. (for women, not men; women can get it for free the longer you've been out to sea, men tend to be willing to pay more)

I used condoms during the first intercourse religiously, and I received a ParaGuard copper IUD as soon as the Military would pay for one (still used condoms without fail. No known busted ones, but one did roll up at one point of time). I tried the Nova Ring while in Boot camp but... that didn't turn out too well for me; I became highly emotional and cried at any given thing. I thus stopped it.

My period is also brown for the first few days. It was more frequent/heavy before I received the IUD, and there never was an instance of brown blood. I at first thought I was one of the few lucky females in which it helps their cycle lessen, but now I'm not so sure it's a good thing. And the brown blood should indicated old blood; but it's the start of the period, not the end, and it gets redder as it goes on.

What's going on?

Last edited by Mistress DF; 11-05-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread