It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
(female)

ReeReeM HB User
Not sure what this is?

Okay this is really embarrassing, but i have noticed recently that in the area between my vagina and anus i have two small grey bumps. They don't hurt or itch and i didn't know about them until i saw them. It doesn't hurt to touch and they are... er.. stretchy and feel like just loose skin. Im not sure what this is? Is there any way to get rid of them? Please help! Thank you!!

Old 11-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Not sure what this is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeReeM View Post
Okay this is really embarrassing, but i have noticed recently that in the area between my vagina and anus i have two small grey bumps. They don't hurt or itch and i didn't know about them until i saw them. It doesn't hurt to touch and they are... er.. stretchy and feel like just loose skin. Im not sure what this is? Is there any way to get rid of them? Please help! Thank you!!
A Gynecologist or other health professional can tell you what they are. If they are mere genital warts they can be removed by the professional. Sometimes they are removed by burning. Some schools of thought say that burning can cause cancer later. Sometimes I suppose they might be removed by surgery. If they are caused by disease some medicines or herbs might help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

rubyred716 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeReeM View Post
Sounds like genital warts, but don't get alarmed. This comes from the virus HPV. If you have HPV, you can get genital warts from it. You can easily get them removed. HPV goes away on it's own sometimes also. HPV is sexually transmitted. I would just have a doctor look at them, because they will know right away what it is.

The Following User Says Thank You to rubyred716 For This Useful Post:
sjb (11-07-2010)
Old 12-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #4
(female)

ReeReeM HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyred716 View Post
Sounds like genital warts, but don't get alarmed. This comes from the virus HPV. If you have HPV, you can get genital warts from it. You can easily get them removed. HPV goes away on it's own sometimes also. HPV is sexually transmitted. I would just have a doctor look at them, because they will know right away what it is.
You say HPV is sexually transmitted, but the thing is i'm a virgin and i have never done anything sexual (due to embarrassment).

Could it be extra skin? Is there anyway i could get rid of them? :S

Old 12-18-2010, 05:37 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

eddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB User

I think you should definitely see your gynecologist on this one. They will be able to tell you what it is and that will put your mind at ease.

Closed Thread