It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
(female)

cjones66 HB User
Not sure what's going on

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this site and was hoping someone would have some insight on the symptoms I've been having. First of all, I'm 22, female, 5'8", & 120 lbs. Today the muscles all over my body started shaking. I felt nauseous at the same time. This happened for the first time to me a few days ago. It feels like I worked out for hours now; all my muscles are sore and sort of feel overworked. I also have a horrible migraine. For years, I've gotten dizzy at random times, sitting or standing. My GP said this was anemia but then said it was because I was pregnant. Also have had headaches for years. I feel very tired a lot of the time. I have trouble sleeping at night quite often, no matter how tired I am, but during the day I seem to want to take naps all the time. I've had pleurisy in the past. I also seem to catch every flu virus that goes around. Also have mood swings. I sort of feel an all-over weakness, but haven't done anything physically exerting. Any help is much appreciated!

Old 11-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

friendsville HB User
Re: Not sure what's going on

I may have started a comment,but lost my thought.,sorry best of luck
i know you will get help soon god bless........bill

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Not sure what going on? gwb123 Cancer: Colon 2 10-07-2007 06:56 PM
29-Ready for A Breakdown-Not Sure What to Do jameswright3 Depression 5 07-30-2007 07:25 AM
*long story* I had a setback, but I'm not sure if I should push forward. lovinthev8 Relationship Health 34 02-13-2007 10:00 AM
Not sure what is wrong with my Gran. Need help/advice. _mystictiger_ Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill 5 07-08-2006 02:37 PM
I think my husband is bipolar, but I'm not sure tamara29 Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill 16 05-23-2006 06:03 PM

Tags
symptoms