It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2010, 10:54 PM   #1
(female)

sarahdavis2010 HB User
Exclamation Help!!!

Okay, so my period was due on november 9th. its now november 20th and i still havent started. Ive took three or four home tests, and 2 from the dr.'s office and they were all negitive. but now Im havin pregnancy symptoms, and i have a thick, slim-like, discharge and also I have sore and tender breasts among other things. I know the signs of pregnany, Ive been pregnant before, I am the pround mother of a 16 month old baby girl. but My husband and I have been trying to have another one for about 4 motnth, but we havent had any luck. but now all this has happened. But any ideas of whats going on? Any thoughts would be awesome.
Thanks

Old 11-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #2
(female)

TraceC HB User
Wink Re: Help!!!

I have had a friend who got pregnant with her second child and gave birth not that long ago. She had a similar issue you did. With her first child she got a positive pregnancy test straight away but with her second she didnt get a pregnancy test come out positive untill 2 months later which is really unusual (by urine test). Have you requested your docter to do a blood pregnancy test? These are much more acutrate then the normal urine tests and will pick it up quicker then a urine test will. Anyway good luck and hope its what your hoping for

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2010, 11:02 PM   #3
(female)

sarahdavis2010 HB User
Re: Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceC View Post
I have had a friend who got pregnant with her second child and gave birth not that long ago. She had a similar issue you did. With her first child she got a positive pregnancy test straight away but with her second she didnt get a pregnancy test come out positive untill 2 months later which is really unusual (by urine test). Have you requested your docter to do a blood pregnancy test? These are much more acutrate then the normal urine tests and will pick it up quicker then a urine test will. Anyway good luck and hope its what your hoping for

I have requested one, but my dr told me that i was paronoiod and abunch of other stuff and wouldnt do a test, so im having to find another dr. but thank you though

Old 11-19-2010, 11:36 PM   #4
(female)

TraceC HB User
Re: Help!!!

I hope your find a really good docter.
That was really rude of your docter to do that to you to.

Closed Thread