It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
(female)

purity dee HB Userpurity dee HB User
Unhappy Adnexal Cyst concern

Hi ladies, I was diagnosed with a right adnexal cyst a month and a half ago. It is about 3.5cm and I sometimes feel light pressure on the right side which I assumed was my RT ovary. My gynecologist says it is very common and will go away on its own, the problem is I already take birth control pills, have for the last four years and BC pills are given to treat cysts, so I do not know why I would have developed a cyst, neither does my gyno. She feels I should not worry but I do. I was also diagnosed with high risk HPV a couple of years ago so naturally, I assume there may be some corralation and perhaps this cyst may be malignant. My gyno did a vaginal ultrasouns two weeks ago, it is fluid filled and again she reassured my it was disappear on its own! Im not convinced. Anyone else here had this problem? If so, what was your outcome? Thank you in advance for sharing

Old 02-25-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
(female)

mamaskoby HB User
Re: Adnexal Cyst concern

My GYN told me they used to think the pill stops cysts from growing but that is not always true. Trust me I had 2 different times ruptured twisted ovarain cyst while I was on the pill!!! So its just part of the ovary!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2011, 09:10 AM   #3
(female)

purity dee HB Userpurity dee HB User
Re: Adnexal Cyst concern

Sometimes I wonder if they even know what they are talking about?

Closed Thread