It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2010, 05:36 AM   #1
(female)

ahaupt03 HB User
PLEASE HELP I'm Losing it

Alright i have been on birth control for about 8 months now. Me and my boyfriend have sex and either use a condom or pull out. I am normally very regular with my periods. They come at pretty much the same time of day too. However this month my period was a day later than normal and seems lighter. I am just finishing my first semester of my first year of college. Could it be the stress of finals and getting everything done in time or could i be pregnant? I am only on my second day of my period so i am hoping it picks up in flow.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
(female)

ahaupt03 HB User
Am I preganent or just stressed?

Alright i have been on birth control for about 8 months now. Me and my boyfriend have sex and either use a condom or pull out. I am normally very regular with my periods. They come at pretty much the same time of day too. However this month my period was a day later than normal and seems lighter. I am just finishing my first semester of my first year of college. Could it be the stress of finals and getting everything done in time or could i be pregnant? I am only on my second day of my period so i am hoping it picks up in flow.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2010, 04:36 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Am I preganent or just stressed?

Most women experience some variation in their periods even when on the pill. it could also be that the pill has finally lessened your period like most do after a few months on it. I doubt that anything is wrong but you could always take a pregnancy test.

The Following User Says Thank You to Titchou For This Useful Post:
ahaupt03 (12-03-2010)
Old 12-03-2010, 06:04 AM   #4
(female)

ahaupt03 HB User

For just over a month now i have been getting only 6-5 hours of sleep a night to try to keep up with school and work. Do you think this lack of sleep could affect my period also?

Old 12-03-2010, 07:26 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Stress can do all kinds of things. So yes, it could be due to the stress and lack of sleep.

Closed Thread