It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2010, 09:27 PM   #1
(female)

Care_for_me HB User
Exclamation So Confused. Please help.

Okay so to start this off. The first day of my last period was Oct. 18, 2010. It's now been 7 weeks since my last period. My period should have been here between Nov.18 to Nov. 21. It never showed up. So I went to the doctor on Nov. 30, 2010. (which would make me a week and a half late.) My doctor fist gave me a urine test. It came back negative, so then he decided to do a blood test. I'm assuming it came back negative since I never received a phone call or anything. However, to this date I still do not have my period, and I'm not having any symptoms of having my period. I usually get unbearable cramps before I get my period. I have not been getting anything of that sort. I've been having cramp like pains but they don't hurt and don't last long. I'm wondering maybe the blood test the doctor did on me was to early to detect anything? Or something I'm not sure what to think or do. Any opinions or experiences like this would be very appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

Old 12-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #2
(female)

lisalancan HB User
Re: So Confused. Please help.

Go and buy a first response early. It should come up positive by now if you're pregnant. If negative go back to the Dr. and see if they can give you a prescription to make your period come.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #3
(female)

Emichan HB User
Re: So Confused. Please help.

Have you had your ovaries checked? sometimes cysts on ovaries can cause a late period or issues with starting and so on.

Old 12-09-2010, 08:29 AM   #4
(female)

Arls1 HB User
Cool Re: So Confused. Please help.

I would buy a pregnancy test. The same thing kind of happened to me where I took 2 tests and they came back positive but I have to retake the blood test at the doctors because she said it might be to early and I haven't had my period since Oct 29 and I am always regular and I have other symptoms too like Nauseau, tender breasts so I know I am.

Good Luck

Closed Thread