It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
(female)

pregocece HB User
Uterus Stretching - Where and what did it feel like in early pregnancy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChicopea View Post
I've felt two very distinct types of cramps. One set of cramps feels very close to my menstrual cramps and the others do feel as though my uterus is stretching. It is more of a sharp pain. One similar to if I stretched and pulled a muscle in my stomach(only its lower obviously). Ever reach up to stretch in the morning and pull a muscle in your stomach that brings you back down quickly. Well, that's me. Don't know if I explained it very well.
that s exactly how i feel!!! I thought maybe i just pulled a stomach muscle the day before playin wit my son, but the pain is lower in the belly-like where cramps usually are. but the stretch feelin comes & goes & has been there for a week now & I am very close to findin out if i am preg or not. The pain did start a day or so after my ovulation time, so does that mean i am pregnant? is that a sign?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2010, 06:16 AM   #2
(female)

doodrop HB User
Re: Uterus Stretching - Where and what did it feel like in early pregnancy?

did you find out if it was pregnancy? please reply cause i am having exactly the same straight after ovulation along with sore breasts x

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-20-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2010, 05:58 AM   #3
(female)

fcp HB User

So these pains are signs of pregnancy then?
I posted a question yesterday, because I have had these cramps and my periods are not due til the 12th, and today its the 3rd. Yesterday I had this sharp pain that lasted few seconds. It was nothing that couldn't be handeled, but was nothing like I experienced before. I can't wait to find out if I'm pregnant or not!!!!

Old 09-04-2010, 04:07 AM   #4
(female)

doodrop HB User
Wink Re: Uterus Stretching - Where and what did it feel like in early pregnancy?

im not sure if this stretching feeling is a sign of pregnancy but me and my partner are ttc and iv never had it before and its started just a day after i ovulated and iv had on and off mild cramping. i ovulated on the 26th aug and its how iv been since along with really sore bbs. my period is due on the 9th but iv had no implantation bleeding. i think hormones could have a big part in it if like me your ttc
i went to the docs amd she couldnt feel anything and all she said was to take a hpt if i miss my af
hope this has kind of helped lol good luck x

Old 09-09-2010, 05:50 AM   #5
(female)

doodrop HB User
Wink Re: Uterus Stretching - Where and what did it feel like in early pregnancy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodrop View Post
im not sure if this stretching feeling is a sign of pregnancy but me and my partner are ttc and iv never had it before and its started just a day after i ovulated and iv had on and off mild cramping. i ovulated on the 26th aug and its how iv been since along with really sore bbs. my period is due on the 9th but iv had no implantation bleeding. i think hormones could have a big part in it if like me your ttc
i went to the docs amd she couldnt feel anything and all she said was to take a hpt if i miss my af
hope this has kind of helped lol good luck x

hey just to let you know that weird feeling i had was a sign of pregnancy i got + yesturday it was only a faint one but it was there on two tests.. im 4 weeks and so happy good luck
p.s if you have sore bbs and the nipples look a bit darker and your veins start showing you have done your deed x

Old 09-09-2010, 06:05 AM   #6
(female)

fcp HB User

Congratulations doodrop!! I'm happy for you and thank you for letting me know!!!
I still have cramps and back pain, I took one of those "early tests", because my period is not due til this sunday. The test was negative. I starting to think that my mind is making this signs up, from wanting to be pregnant haha. Will see if I get my period on sunday, but the test was negative this morning..ugh.
Congratulations again!! You and your partner should be so exctited!!
How long were you trying to concieve?

Old 09-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #7
(female)

doodrop HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcp View Post
Congratulations doodrop!! I'm happy for you and thank you for letting me know!!!
I still have cramps and back pain, I took one of those "early tests", because my period is not due til this sunday. The test was negative. I starting to think that my mind is making this signs up, from wanting to be pregnant haha. Will see if I get my period on sunday, but the test was negative this morning..ugh.
Congratulations again!! You and your partner should be so exctited!!
How long were you trying to concieve?

it was only 2 months we was trying.. have intercourse everyday after about 12 days after your period up until a 2 weeks before your next is due and lay on your back after for about 20 min each time unless of course your pregnant now i had back ache too..... the main thing to look out for is your bbs.. are they bigger?fuller?darker on your nipples or with vlue veins showing on the surface? good lick keep me posted i wish u all the best x

Old 12-23-2010, 01:10 PM   #8
(female)

DStray HB User

Diva 1982-I was just reading your message, and wondering do you feel pregnant? When I found out I was pregnant, I kept putting of taking the tests, because I was in denial. After 3 1/2 years of trying, I was convinced there was no way I could be, but I still felt like I was (if that makes sense.) I lost mine on Tuesday, while I was at work. My beta levels have dropped from 1740 to 550 in a matter of days, and am hoping that they are at 0 when I go in next week. I have finally reached closure, and am so excited to know that I can get pregnant now, and can't wait until it happens again. I hope for the best for you. The only advice, is that you probably will just know. Have you found anything else out?

Old 02-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #9
(female)

DStray HB User

FCP-just wondering how you and your pregnancy is going. I have been thinking about you since I signed on again. Hoping all is well. I am actually expecting again. I am about 5 weeks along already, and my blood levels look great so far. The last time they never rose above 2,000 and they are now almost 9,000, so that's great. I will have my first ultra sound next Tuesday.

Diva 1982 How are you doing? I have been thinking about you as well.

Keep me in your prayers-you are both in mine. I know that we have all gone through the same things, as hopeful expecting mommies. God is good, and knows what's best for us. Always remember that

Old 02-02-2011, 06:00 PM   #10
(female)

fcp HB User

Hello there..Congratulations!!! How your feeling? Did you see the doctor yet?

Im good, Im 17 weeks, had my routine doctor appointment today, the heart beat was normal. We should find out the gender in few weeks.

I will pray for you..hopefully everything is be great!!

Old 02-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #11
(female)

DStray HB User

FCP
I'm doing pretty good. A few times where I've gotten the weak stomach ache, and felt sick to my stomach. Also am having a few cramps here and there. But my bbs. are more tender this time around, and I'm much more tired. My beta levels are way higher than they ever were with the first pregnancy, so that's good the doctors say, and I will have my first Ultra Sound next Tuesday. I'm not sure though if they are going to repeat my beta levels like they did the last time. I feel a lot more relaxed this time. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. I have accepted that I am pregnant, and am letting it take it's course. It will be in there for 9 months anyways, growing strong It will be a fun christmas. 3 of my sisters are also pregnant and due this year. Wish me luck, and keep praying-God is great!!

Old 02-17-2011, 05:55 PM   #12
(female)

RRHD HB User

Hi Ladies,

I read through your notes and thought I'd write in too. My husband and I were ttc for about 8 months, we found out we were pregnant in October, but unfortunately on our second Ultrasound the baby no longer had a heartbeat, I was supposed to be 11weeks, but the baby was measuring 8weeks 5days, so I had miscarried some time prior to this. We found this out December 15th, 2010. Needeless to say it was a difficult time and I've found talking about it helps a lot. I am good now, still sad at times, but looking towards the future. I am just happy to know I CAN get pregnant.
With the first pregnancy I had strecthing pain, sore breast and stuffy nose like clockwork each night. We are again trying to conceive, I ovulated sometime between Feb 5 to 12, a week ago I was having the exact same stretching pains, stuffy nose (only lasted 2 days this time around) but no sore breast. I am anxiously waiting to see if we are pregnant. A bit concerned as the stretching pain did not last as long this time around as well as the stuffy nose. I know it will come at the right time, but it's difficult when you want something so bad. Anyhow that's my story, anxiuosly waiting til next week to do the test. Thanks for reading and for the support.
I am also so happy for you all who are pregnant and to the others keep the faith.

Closed Thread