It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
(female)

hopeful92 HB User
Unhappy pregnant again? or just stress?....confused and scared..

i had an abortion in July.. ive been taking birth control ever since. every once in a while i miss a few days but i catch up.. well i just had an early period and it lasted about a week and was normal. it ended a couple of days ago. and now im still feeling very very minor dull cramps once in a while and very small spotting. im scared and i dont want to be pregnant again.. could i be? .. i read on some sites that it could be just stress i am in college and just went through exams but im not sure. im also having troubles with my appetite. i feel hungry but no food seems appetizing. please help with any advice.. thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bullymom HB Userbullymom HB User
Re: pregnant again? or just stress?....confused and scared..

I'm so sorry there was no response to your post. I just discovered it today and I am rarely on here anymore. I don't think you have to worry about being pregnant. Everything sounds relatively normal to me. Did you change your brand or type of birth control? The new oral contraceptives that are commonly being used today will cause your periods to change and sometimes be shorter and lighter. Stress will play hell with our hormones and it's very common to experience changes in your cycle. If you have any concerns about the procedure you had back in June, I would give them a call and see if they find anything alarming with what is going on with you. Best of luck to you sweetie and hang in there

Bullymom

Very important to remember. You must take your birth control pills the same time every day. Do not miss a dose. If there is a time when you are on antibiotics for any reason.... please use condoms during that time as well as taking your pills. It's a good idea to use condoms anyway these days because as I am sure you know OC's do not protect you from STD;s.

Last edited by bullymom; 12-21-2010 at 06:50 PM. Reason: added info

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
(female)

hopeful92 HB User
Re: pregnant again? or just stress?....confused and scared..

thank you for replying. i ended up have 2 periods in one month, i think it may have been a combo of stress and forgetting to take my birth control once in a while.

Closed Thread