It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
(female)

moonlove HB User
Does anyone Know..

Hello- I might be pregnant, but my doctor wont see me until after my missed period. However, about 3 weeks ago I had what I thought was a period. It was super short, but now I'm tired all the time, my nipples kind of hurt, I cry all the time, I get dizzy, my uterus area hurts...its a light cramping. There is something going on with me that hasn't ever happened before....but I had that short period. Anyone ever have this happen and they actually turned out pregnant? I have 7 days to go before my period, just wanted some thoughts.

Old 12-15-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Does anyone Know..

Of course, none of us could know whether you are pregnant or not, but if you are pregnant it seems quite early to be having symptoms already.

Although, after saying that...I am one who did know I was pregnant very soon afterwards, but I had already had a child, and was familiar with the feelings. I would never go against my feelings, as they are often right, except when there is stress involved. Women who are in terrible fear of pregnancy can come up with all the symptoms, just due to the stress. Likewise, if a woman is dying to have a baby she can also create symptoms that are very real.

Do you want to become pregnant now?

Not much of an answer is it? But this does come from the many posts from women on both sides of the fence on this subject. I hope this helps you a little.

Another one of those times when patience is in order. In the mean time, I would treat yourself as if you were pregnant which means avoiding things that could cause harm to an unborn child, certain medications, alcohol, smoking, etc.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread