I am 20 years old, and have no sexual desire. I have consulted my gynocologist and had a thyroid and anemia blood test, and have been prescribed the testosterone gel. It has been two months and I have seen no results. I do not mind having sex, once it had begun but I do not last long before becoming sick of it. I never feel aroused either. I am confident in my looks but never "in the mood".
- I work 60 hour weeks to make ends meet
- I have a great and supportive husband, who doesn't pressure into sex
- My mother, and grandmother both seem to have the same problems
- This has been an issue since for 2 or 3 years
- I recently found out I am ADHD and I take Vyvanse for it
I dont know whether it is anxiety, depression, sexual dysfunction, or just that I am strange. I feel bad for my husband because he thinks that I no longer find him attractive, which isn't the case at all. This has been an issue in past relationships, and also when I was wasn't working 60 hours and I was just in school.
I am looking into other forms of medication, if any one has any input:
Estratest, flibanserin, intrinsa, wellbutrin, and arginmax...