It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2010, 11:02 AM   #1
(female)

ErinKaye HB User
Question What's your opinion, pregnant or not?

Ok, i'm going to try to give as much background as possible, so hopefully I can get some kind of answer.

I am 28, and I had an abortion on August 28, 2010 - surgerical. They prescribed me LoEstrin 24, and I have been taking it since. After my last pack ran out, I didn't have the money to refill the prescription - so I waited a week (10 days without taking a pill), refilled my prescription and started again the following Sunday (the sunday after I was supposed to start a new pack).

That Friday my boyfriend and I had sex, we did wear condoms, but before he put the condom on the first time, he stuck his penis inside of me for a second, and then put the condom on....it was literally 2 seconds.

I started spotting very lightly (i have been having cramps for about a week) on December 11 (this past Saturday). I have been lightly spotting since then. I had my pap smear this afternoon, at the clinic I had my abortion. The doctor came in, gave me my exam...and when he was feeling my uterus, he kept asking if I was pregnant or if I had children. I told him the nurse had giving me a pregnancy test, and she said it was negative literally right before my exam with him. I have 6 more active pills left in this pack (the nurse said since I had probably ovulated, it didn't matter)...

Anyway - the doctor asked me several more times, and he said I had an enlarged uterus, and was concerned that I might be pregnant. As of right now, I really don't have any symptoms of pregnancy...my breasts are slightly tender...(this time last time I was pregnant, they hurt SO bad...), I'm not moody, I'm not nausious, I'm not having food cravings, no headaches, etc.

what could be causing the enlarged uterus? They sent me home with 2 more pregnancy tests and told me to take another one in a week...but I do have endometrosis. I guess at this point, I'm just very nervous about either having some form of cancer or being pregnant again (i will not have another abortion)....is there anyone who could possibly help me with information?

If any further questions need answered, please let me know, i'll respond asap!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread