It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
(female)

Roxyt HB User
Am I pregnant or Am I weird?

So i had my period which usually last for around 6 or 7days. My period began on the 27th of November, ended around the 3rd or so.
On the 4th i engaged in unprotected sexual activities, my partner did not climax in me but we decided that i was going to take a Postinor2 to be safe, I did.
Approximately 9 days later on the 10th of December i felt my back starting to ache and then my period was here again. Fine it went on not normal it was light and every now and then i feel a little pain. On a normal day i would have felt like i was beaten in the back and tummy......now its like slow flow and little pain here and there. Not to mention my heavy flow. This ended around 16th of December.
Today is now the 16th. I went to have a bath and normally i have little white stuff in the pores of my nipple so i was there playing with it and all then i saw some whitish creamish liquid sprout out (I'm Black hence my nipples are dark, so maybe that explains my color description). I tasted this liquid and i don't know how to describe it so i cleaned it off squeeze it again and more came out as if i burst a bump. I rubbed this liquid on my hand and its sticky as if i have sweet on it.
Should I be worried that I am pregnant?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2010, 10:31 AM   #2
(female)

Roxyt HB User
Re: Am I pregnant or Am I weird?

i cant believe anyone has not responded to my post. sigh

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2010, 11:38 PM   #3
(female)

momofgjc HB User
Re: Am I pregnant or Am I weird?

all I can tell you is that your partner not climaxing in you is not a reliable birth control method. I have 3 children to prove that *L*
I would say if you have any doubts, take a pregnancy test in a week or two and if it comes out negative I would tell the dr about the pain you are having and how your periods have changed. They may want to run some tests to see if you have any cysts.

The Following User Says Thank You to momofgjc For This Useful Post:
Roxyt (12-22-2010)
Closed Thread