It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2010, 04:47 AM   #1
(female)

Actus HB User
Bleeding after flu

Hi

I had been down with flu for a week and while I was recovering from it, I got hayfever. I am only starting to get better but have been very weak all this time, I am hungry but don't have any appetite. My stomach is affected too.

But besides all of that, when I went to the loo today I felt discharge passing through my vagina and when I wiped there was plenty of dark coloured blood and almost jet black clots on the toilet paper.

It's exactly the middle of my cycle and this has never happened before, I have very regular periods. Can this have anything to do with my illness or stress?

I am worried, please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Still Bleeding a week after colposcopy/biopsy KAmommy Women's Health 1 10-18-2010 03:47 PM
AVM or just complicated bleeding?? phillyjules Women's Health 2 03-05-2010 02:10 PM
bleeding after Pap test BrentFran Women's Health 1 06-30-2004 11:19 PM
Constant Bleeding after Loop Excision Lar Women's Health 7 01-24-2004 09:52 PM
Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding Treatment Options...Please Help! miss_priss_0304 Women's Health 4 12-13-2003 12:34 AM

Tags
bleeding from vagina, flu, menstruation