It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
(male)

kulgeek HB User
Why my wife is not getting pregnant??

Hi,
We are trying to have baby for last 6 months. We are having sex everyday, but still she am not getting pregnant. She masturbates after we have sex, can it be a reason behind this????

Pls help me out......

Last edited by kulgeek; 01-01-2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: typo

Old 01-01-2011, 01:02 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

lovemybabyboys HB User
Re: Why my wife is not getting pregnent??

Do research on the internet for concieving. They say do NOT have sex everyday, to every other day. Also make sure your are close to or on her ovulation day. There are charts online to figure out when hers is if ya'll are unaware. Try to relax. It seems that is when you hear the most people get pregnant, when they are just having fun and not concentrating on the process.

The Following User Says Thank You to lovemybabyboys For This Useful Post:
kulgeek (01-02-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Tivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB User
Re: Why my wife is not getting pregnant??

Either you're not having sex when she is ovulating (which is the only time a woman can get pregnant) or, you have bad sperm that isn't viable. Either way, you should both go see your doctors to discuss the issue because you should both get checked to make sure everything is ok.

Old 01-01-2011, 09:38 PM   #4
(female)

missjade11 HB Usermissjade11 HB Usermissjade11 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tivo123 View Post
Either you're not having sex when she is ovulating (which is the only time a woman can get pregnant) or, you have bad sperm that isn't viable. Either way, you should both go see your doctors to discuss the issue because you should both get checked to make sure everything is ok.
How are her cycles any pain? She can have endometriosis and other diseases of the female system. Or your not having sex during her ovulation it can take time.

Old 01-02-2011, 12:27 AM   #5
(male)

kulgeek HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjade11 View Post
How are her cycles any pain? She can have endometriosis and other diseases of the female system. Or your not having sex during her ovulation it can take time.
thanks for reply,
her cycles are not regular, usually they extend by 1-2 weeks. Yes, she experiences pain during her the periods .....

Last edited by kulgeek; 01-02-2011 at 12:28 AM. Reason: typo

Old 01-02-2011, 12:32 AM   #6
(male)

kulgeek HB User

Thanks for the reply,

Pls suggest a way to determine the her ovulation, because her periods are not regular, they usually gets extended by 1-2 weeks.

Thanks

Old 01-02-2011, 09:42 AM   #7
(female)

missjade11 HB Usermissjade11 HB Usermissjade11 HB User

She needs to see a gynecologist doctor there may be something wrong for her periods to be that long extended by 1-2 weeks is not always normal, a period is usual about 4-7 days long so she needs to find out what could possible be wrong. While she is at the gynecologist she can talk about conception there are things she can do to prepare for a successful conception that the gynecologist can help her with, such as starting a vitamin, how to track ovulation, etc. When my sister was ready to have a child she went to the gynecologist first to get herself prepared and the gynecologist was able to help her learn what to start eating and taking and do for a successful conception, as well the gynecologist checked out all the female parts to make sure they were in good working order and nothing was wrong, the gynecologist will show her how to track ovulation because you have to have sexual relation during ovulation. When she is pregnant she has to go to the gynecologist often for the baby and her body so start now and get on the right foot. We cannot help you with ovulation she has to track that for herself based on her own body, so going to a gynecologist to get herself together for a successful pregnancy is the place to go.

This is a good book that can help you with conception planning: You can find it online and buy it or at book stores.
What to Expect Before You're Expecting
Heidi Murkoff

This is a good book for once she is pregnant: You can find it online and buy it or at book stores.
What to Expect When You're Expecting
Heidi Murkoff

Best of Luck!

Last edited by missjade11; 01-02-2011 at 10:15 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to missjade11:
kulgeek (01-02-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to missjade11 For This Useful Post:
kulgeek (01-02-2011)
Closed Thread