It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
(female)

Thumper123 HB User
Bump on inside of my vagina - painful!

Hey everyone

For the past two days I've had this spot thing growing on the inside of my vagina. I've had pimple-like-ones with the white tip before on the outside but never on the inside so far back. It has grown in size over the night and is more painful than when it started out.

It is VERY painful, I can barely sit or stand, but the worst thing is that I can't see it because it's so far back on the vagina inside that it'll reach my anus if it was further back a few inches.

I managed to get a look in a mirror and it is more of a lump than the pimples I've previously had on the outside lips of my vagina. It is VERY VERY VERY painful, much more painful than the ones I've had on the outside, this is much larger and is in the inside.

I tried squeezing it to try and remove what's inside, but it was SOOO painful and nothing came out. What do i do!?
I am a virgin and not sexually active, and haven't shaved in more than a month.

Any help much appreciated!

Last edited by Thumper123; 01-04-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:19 PM   #2
(female)

missjade11 HB Usermissjade11 HB Usermissjade11 HB User
Re: Bump on inside of my vagina - painful!

I would def not squeeze it unless your asking for a serious infection. I would go to a gyno you know anytime you find a bump or lump inside or have pain or itching your suppose to. Could be anything from a ingrown hair, infection-there are plenty without sexual relation, to a vagina cyst, or bartholin gland cyst. Those tiny pimples you normal see sound like ingrown hairs and shaving irritation prob shaving to close or to often you may want to just trim it or not cut so close. This time sounds like a cyst or a very bad ingrown def see a gyno for treatment. Of course I am not sure for I can't see it and seeing a gyno would be best and be sure your always going in for your yearly pelvic exam!

Last edited by missjade11; 01-04-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

jennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB User
Re: Bump on inside of my vagina - painful!

Definitely sounds like a Bartholin gland cyst. They are the glands inside the vagina that produce the lubrication to the vagina. If you don't see a doc and get it drained and put on antibiotics, it could grow big and infiltrate other areas and make you really, really sick.

Go to your doc, even if it's not a GYN.....you need antibiotics. Not STD....just an infection and a common one. Like a big boil. But in a bad area. Don't squeeze. Get antibiotics first.

Jenny

Closed Thread