It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2003, 05:10 AM   #1

hoping41more HB User
Lightbulb could i be pregnant??????? HELP???????

Hi everyone!! First time here and I was hoping someone could help me. I am thirty yr old, mom of 4. No medications and always regular period. I should have got AF on May 27th. Still no sign of it. Since then I have taken a HPT & Blood test at Dr and both negative. I had an internal exam and the Dr said he thought my uterus was enlarged. so because of the negative results to come backin 2 weeks and be retested unless AF arrives. I have so many syptoms though,, my breast are firmer, blue lines running through, bumps on my nipples, cramping, gassy feeling and cramping. nausea every afternoon between 1-5 (EVERYDAY SINCE FRIDAY)and basically I FEEL prego. Iwas not TTc just letting nature take its course. I have 4 other children, youngest one 6.and I never felt like this so early... Does anyone think I could be pregnant still an just not showing up yet????? Any insight would be appreciated-this waiting is killing me!!!!!!! Thanks!!

Old 06-18-2003, 05:32 AM   #2

hoping41more HB User
Post PLEASE ANYONE HELP???????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone!! First time here and I was hoping someone could help me. I am thirty yr old, mom of 4. No medications and always regular period. I should have got AF on May 27th. Still no sign of it. Since then I have taken a HPT & Blood test at Dr and both negative. I had an internal exam and the Dr said he thought my uterus was enlarged. so because of the negative results to come backin 2 weeks and be retested unless AF arrives. I have so many syptoms though,, my breast are firmer, blue lines running through, bumps on my nipples, cramping, gassy feeling and cramping. nausea every afternoon between 1-5 (EVERYDAY SINCE FRIDAY)and basically I FEEL prego. Iwas not TTc just letting nature take its course. I have 4 other children, youngest one 6.and I never felt like this so early... Does anyone think I could be pregnant still an just not showing up yet????? Any insight would be appreciated-this waiting is killing me!!!!!!! Thanks!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2003, 06:59 AM   #3

hoping41more HB User
PLEASE COULD ANYONE GIVE ME SOME INSIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-18-2003, 07:08 AM   #4
Veteran

pumpkinpatch73 HB User
Maybe you could have a quantative beta test and/or ultrasound?

Also, what hpt are you using? Some are more sensitive than others.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Old 06-18-2003, 12:54 PM   #5

Queentiffy HB User
I think there is a chance of pregnancy. Although you have not had your AF yet, that would be a huge sign. Try the HPT that is EPT. That test has a quantitive of 50 mls and Frist response is 100 mls.... I had a bright line with EPT and a faint line with FR. There are times when Doctors are wrong, and you have to go by your gut feeling. Blood test are more accurat however they also have a MLS they go by. And if you are not producing enough of the pregnancy horm.. your blood test will come out neg. Give it a bit more time and you might just get the result you wish for.

GOOD LUCK! and lots of baby dust for you ^^^^*****

Queen

Old 06-19-2003, 07:48 PM   #6
Senior Veteran

tinkers HB User
It happens more than we think. It is very possible that you are pg. If the blood test was taken to early, then a pregnancy would not show up. Good luck and keep us posted.
Tink (Lisa)
EDD 01-04-04

Closed Thread