It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2010, 07:13 AM   #1
(female)

Blairc HB User
pain, aches, cramping. pregnant?

Hi

I've been reading all the posts since the beginning, me and my partner have been trying for about 6 months now, and ovulated on the 4th December, since the 5th I have been having sharp pains around my pelvic area and in my lower back a very dull ache, I'm also very bloated. My cycle is usually every 26/27 days and have never had these cramps before. I'm not due my period until the 18/19 so it seems way to early for me to get these cramps due to that. Just wondering how early did u get the pains I'm describing.

Thanks

Old 12-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #2
(female)

fcp HB User
pain, aches, cramping. pregnant?

I think mine started few days after ovulation.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-20-2011 at 12:26 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
(female)

DStray HB User
Re: Uterus Stretching - Where and what did it feel like in early pregnancy?

I guess I felt like mine started when my period was supposed to start, but I didn't notice much of a difference. It still felt like my period was going to come.

I am praying hard now though, because I'm going through a little scare. When you are pregnant your beta levels are supposed to double every few days for like the first 7 weeks. I had them first done last wednesday and they were good. I had them done again on Friday and they had doubled to 1400. I had more lab work done yesterday and they should have doubled again, but today when I got my results they had only gone up to 1800 (400 hcg). The doctors said this was not the increase they wanted to see, and it was definately not what I wanted to hear. After taking a long shower, and relaxing on the couch, I am praying that my tests on Thursday go ok. I still have the cramps, so I feel like I could get my period, especially since my beta levels didnt rise properly. The doctors are hoping to see a jump on Thursday, and I definately am too. Angels please watch over our baby, and my husband and I.

Have you guys every heard of this?

Old 12-23-2010, 01:15 AM   #4
(female)

Diva1982 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blairc View Post
Hi

I've been reading all the posts since the beginning, me and my partner have been trying for about 6 months now, and ovulated on the 4th December, since the 5th I have been having sharp pains around my pelvic area and in my lower back a very dull ache, I'm also very bloated. My cycle is usually every 26/27 days and have never had these cramps before. I'm not due my period until the 18/19 so it seems way to early for me to get these cramps due to that. Just wondering how early did u get the pains I'm describing.

Thanks
Hi Blairc,
I read your post and we are kinda in the same boat. Only difference is that I believe I ovulated Dec 3rd. I was suppose to have my cycle Dec 17th and to this date it has not came on. I've taken two HPT and both have been negative. I took the 1st HPT on Sun 19th(1st morning urine) and the 2nd 22nd(after getting off work...I held my urine for about 4hrs). Anyhow, I was just wondering if you'd had any good news. I've had abd cramps with sore breasts, but the neg HPT are just baffling me and I feel discouraged. I've always had a normal cycle...about every 27-28 days. I came off my BCP in June after being on them for about 10 years. I wonder now if it's affecting me now.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:12 PM   #5
(female)

Blairc HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva1982 View Post
Hi Blairc,
I read your post and we are kinda in the same boat. Only difference is that I believe I ovulated Dec 3rd. I was suppose to have my cycle Dec 17th and to this date it has not came on. I've taken two HPT and both have been negative. I took the 1st HPT on Sun 19th(1st morning urine) and the 2nd 22nd(after getting off work...I held my urine for about 4hrs). Anyhow, I was just wondering if you'd had any good news. I've had abd cramps with sore breasts, but the neg HPT are just baffling me and I feel discouraged. I've always had a normal cycle...about every 27-28 days. I came off my BCP in June after being on them for about 10 years. I wonder now if it's affecting me now.
Hi diva! Unfortunately not, AF has arrived this morning 6 days late :-(. Fingers crossed for next month. Let me know how you get on?!?

Old 12-24-2010, 07:45 AM   #6
(female)

Diva1982 HB User

Blairc and DStray,
I'm just all kind of confused now. I don't know what to feel. Two neg tests and then last night at work I had a small amount of bright red bleeding which is nothing like how my normal VF looks. My usual is of a darker color. Still, I thought "this is IT..I was just late"! Anyhow, this morning when I got home I thought...by this time I would have needed to change tampons...well when I removed it there was barely anything on it. So I'm baffled!!! I mean I'm literally scared cause I've been on BCP for 10years and now I'm thinking I've messed up my body or something. A close friend suggested my body may still be regulating itself, but I just don't know what to think. I have the itchy breasts and I am a bit more hungrier than usual but I know these can be tricks of the mind. I've never been pregnant so I really don't know what to feel. I just hear people speak of various symptoms, but this is putting a dampening on my Xmas

Old 12-24-2010, 07:46 AM   #7
(female)

Diva1982 HB User

Ohh and sorry Blairc and DStray, I meant to say godspeed on your next trial...I was soo caught up in my own circumstances that I forgot to say that.

Closed Thread