It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
(female)

bnln HB User
Bacteria Vaginosis CURE !!!!!

Hello everyone.. I was suffering from the same problem.. Just a few months ago i got BV and it has been reoccuring ever since. I went to the gyno and she gave me a 4 days supply of TINDAMAX (which didnt work and i was ****** cuz i spent $40 on that waste) I tried using plain greek yogurt. I tried acidophilus and folic acid ingested by mouth in the morning and inserted in my vagina at night. Well, inserting it was just too messy for me, the pill would disolve, but would just remain a smelly thick powder in my vagina, i would end up cleaning it out anyways before it fully dissolved and there was a little blood in it (I didn't have my period). And even tho i heard it's really bad, i douched with peroxide because i was SOOOOO desperate to get rid of the smell. this worked for a day but would come bak then next, or just have the thick odorless subtstance that would regain its fishy smell the next day.

This was really affecting my sex life, because i was so insecure that it would smell. and my b.f said he didnt mind but i noticed him "whiffing" the smell while we would have sex and it was jus completely embarrassing that i gradually refrained from having sex.

and there were times i just broke down crying because i just couldnt understand why it was happening

Well i finally phoned my mom for help because i been suffering for a few months now and antibiotics werent working. then she told me about a product in the store called VH ESSENTIALS BV TREATMENT its like $27 (its a white box with colorful flowers on it).. get it right away !! its a 6 day insert pill that works like magic!!!!! hope this helps!!
GET THESE INSERT PILLS YOU WONT REGRET IT!!
I've been BV free for 2 months now!!

it treats odor, discharge, and irritation. "helps to restore the balance of bacteria and treats the most bothersome symptoms of BV"

AFTER ONE USE MY BV WAS COMPLETELY GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bnln; 05-16-2011 at 11:43 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to bnln For This Useful Post:
2blssd2bstrssd (02-20-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
(female)

catlover11 HB User
Re: Bacteria Vaginosis CURE !!!!!

how many days from when you started using did you notice discharge gone. Last night was my first application with half pill and have had some discharge today. I wonder if it is the pill dissolving.

Closed Thread