It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2011, 04:05 AM   #1
(female)

kristymarie87 HB User
confusing symptoms - mini pill?

I have been on the combined pill and stopped that due to abdominal pain. I tried the patch and that made it worse. I applied the patch on 7 june and took it off on 12 june. I have a withdrawal bleed caused from quitting it mid pack on 15th june and that lasted until 20 june. That whole time i did not have sex. An ultrasound confirmed i have no cysts, fibroids or endometriosis and i also had a pregnancy test which was negative.

After my period on 15th - 20th june i had spotting on 21st and also started my mini pill that evening. I had unprotected sex on both 21st and 22nd june (my mini pill would not have been effective, which my doctor did not explain.)

Surely i couldnt have ovulated? It was only 7-8 days after my period began.

For the last 3 days since i "did the deed" i have had an increase in headaches, nausea and last night and today i have got a stretching/pulling feeling on the right where my ovary is. I do not have an appendix. It is worse when i move but i could not have pulled a muscle or anything.

I thought about ovulation pains but it is too early and to early for implantation. Also its very unlikely i am pregnant and the symptoms would be way too soon, but i cannot find any info on the mini pill to suggest it may cause ovary pain unless there are cysts which i havent got!

As well as that i feel very very tired and drained even though for the first time in years i am sleeping the whole night without waking up during! I feel even more tired than i used to when i woke up 3 times in the night!! I generally dont feel right.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread