It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
(male)

Advizo HB User
i have a strange pain in my lower right stomach

I always have period regularly in 28-day cycle.
Last month, i had period on 12th of may. The ovulation day shouldve been the 26 or 27th.
And I had spotting or bleeding on 27th and it continued until 30th.
Those days, i had nausea, headache, lost appetite, lost weight, and the color of urine changed.
So i took a pregnancy test on the day i supposed to get period.
It was negative.

I waited for my period for two more weeks but i had no symptoms that i usually get before period.

A few days ago, i started to have cramps as im on my period. it doesnt hurt that much usually before period.

And Yesterday, June 26th, I started to bleed but blood was not as dark as usual. still red but the color was lighter than usual.

I had painful cramps as usual but today morning, i felt a strong pain on my lower right stomach.
it was more painful than period cramps. when i moved my body it hurt so much i had to stay still and try to fall back asleep.
The pain felt like its different from period cramps. It felt like theres a core that releases/causes pain and the pain spreads around the core. and sometimes theres popping around my lower right stomach.

I made an appointment with doctor but its two weeks later...
So i wanted to have an idea about what is happening in my body.
thank you!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Swollen Lower Abdomen tUrRrRa Women's Health 3 01-17-2011 11:43 AM
Ovarian Cyst Rupture Pain...How long? Mercury0880 Women's Health 23 08-06-2008 10:23 AM
A lot of strange symptoms going on at once (involves PCOS, back pain, hormones, etc) Lana79 Women's Health 1 09-21-2007 06:17 AM
Pain in lower right side of stomach daddyslilgirl13 Women's Health 1 02-03-2007 01:03 PM
Abdominal pain (lower right) and Amenorrhea Help! katie_2005 Women's Health 2 12-18-2006 10:04 AM

Tags
pregnancy advice, spotting, stomach ache