It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
(female)

lavenderblossom HB User
Angry tell me a solution - uneven breasts

i am much worried that my right breast is smaller than left....the size doesnt varies much but still i feel a discomfort.... why is it so? do i have any prob? i need a solution to make them equal in size...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2011, 05:45 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: tell me a solution - uneven breasts

The only way to do that is surgery. Have you talked with your gyno about this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2011, 06:22 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

It's not that big of a deal. Majority of women have the exact same problem. But as has already been said, the only way to fix it is with surgery. Since surgery is expensive and in some cases dangerous, then majority of women just leave it as is and deal with it.

The following user gives a hug of support to Kszan:
lavenderblossom (07-13-2011)
Old 06-30-2011, 07:47 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

Or, you could go to a fancy undergarment shop and get some padding to make them look the same size, if surgery sounds like too much pain and trouble.

Old 06-30-2011, 09:26 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

This can happen with every pair of something .
For instance could be your feet (one shoe fits better than the other) or Eyes,Ears etc.
I wouldnt worry about it, put some padding in one side of your Bra.
Other people dont notice half the things you notice yourself. Solofelix.

Closed Thread