It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
(female)

mommalyons HB User
Ablation with nova sure D&C PLUS tubal ligation

I had Ablation with Nova sure and a D&C + Tubal Ligation on June 22nd and I am still bleeding lightly and some pain in the surgery area of the Tubal was wondering if anyone has experienced these same thing with theirs ?

Old 08-05-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
(female)

sakequeen HB User
Re: Ablation with nova sure D&C PLUS tubal ligation

I just had the procedure on Monday Aug 1st, 2011 - So 4 days out now. I had some mild cramping on Day 1 & 2, but nothing like I was getting prior to the procedure every month. As far as the tubal laparoscopic procedure, left my abdomen sore which required some pain meds.

I had some pinkinsh discharge the first 2 days and then (sorry for this) some of the lining slothed off, which I checked with my Dr. and he said that was normal. Other than that he said everything went fine.

I was so scared the days before the procedure, but now I am so happy I went through it. I had no idea what to expect, and afterward I was so relieved.

I had this all done for heavy bleeding, clotting and ridiculous cramping that got worse year after year, the turning point for me was 40, now at 43 I didn't see it getting better, but worse. After 30+ years of it, and a wonderful 9 year old son, I felt it was time to get my life back. 1 good week a month was too much to deal with. I am glad I did it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
(female)

Shawna H HB User

How long did these 3 procedures take to have done?

Old 08-26-2011, 09:31 AM   #4
(female)

sakequeen HB User

I only had the NovaSure and a tubal. I went into the surgery at 8:30 and was out of recovery by noon. I slept the rest of the day. I am almost a month out and just had my follow up. So far so good, although still won't know for sure if the Ablation took as it takes 3 months to heal.

I am extremely pleased I did it.

Closed Thread