It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
(female)

Foortin HB User
Question i need opinions

Hi I started birth control in april the first day of my period on the first.
on the 23rd i started taking antibiotics for a urinary track infection. I took the antibiotics for 5 days and took my placebo pills from the 24th to the 28th.
on may 7th ( 37 days after my last period ) i started to have dark brown discharge very light that lasted for 5 days. I stopped taking birth control on june 7th still no period. July 8th i finally started bleeding thick dark blood but not enough for a tampon only bloody when I wiped. the next day very dark brown discharge just as thick as the day before. the next day nothing.

I took a pregnancy test may 12th came back negative i have had hardly any pregnancy symptoms so i was thinking maybe thats why the pregnancy test came back negative maybe my hcg levels were too low.

I have a blood test scheduled for july 20th but i just wanted to know what you guys thought.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread