It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2011, 09:26 PM   #1
(female)

stormsummers HB User
Does it sound like I could be pregnant?

something else?

Hi guys ! Anyone mind sharing a thought about this? ^_^
So the last time I had sex was on june 18th. Got a weird period July 1st (kinda heavy one day and lasted for a few days very lightly). But all this week: my head has been hurting, and I dont know how to really describe this weird dizziness feeling I get in my forehead when I move my eyes in any direction, it just feels .. weird.. fuzzy? idk! sometimes it gets intense to the point where If Im standing or walking, I'll wobble a little bit. my face and neck is also very hot, but I checked my temperature and that seems to be normal. A day ago, I've started to be quite hot all over which is really a bother because If I have the ac on, only parts of my body will stay cold, while my torso area and up stays hot.

ive been nauseous (mouth watering nauseousness and a few nights ago I puked), im fatigued which lasts all day, and finally lower back pain which really isn't too bad. this morning I woke up and bent over only to screech out in pain. My ma thinks it could be a vitamin deficiency, but I've never had a headache and nausea continue on for this long. Also, at about 4 this morning, I awoke slightly and burped and almost puked, the stuff that came up mustve been acid because the back of my throat burned and I hopped out of bed quickly to sip on a little water. And quite strangely .. lol my libido has increased which is very weird to me lol its like very ..overactive I guess I could say. I have never been so very easily "stimulated".

Any input greatly appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASDGRMama HB User
Re: Does it sound like I could be pregnant?

It's hard to say if you're pg or not but you'd certainly be far enough along to get a positive test if you took one (you'd be considered almost 6wks pg if you conceived on the 18th of June even though you would have only been pg 4wks)

(((HUG)))...hope you feel better soon!

The following user gives a hug of support to ASDGRMama:
stormsummers (07-13-2011)
Old 07-13-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
(female)

stormsummers HB User

thanks ! im gonna test and post back soon

Old 07-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #4
(female)

stormsummers HB User

So about a couple days before taking the test, my headaches havent been so bad and the hot feeling I got all over hasn't been so bad either. Saturday, I only took 1 test that came back negative. Sunday, and Monday comes and I've been feeling a slight burning pain at the very top right side of my pelvic area which got me a little worried. Aside from that were quivers just above my pelvis, mustve been gas or something lol. Haven't experienced it before but after all, it might be hormonal or something. I just don't know why I was feeling like this in the first place, given that I wasn't freaking out or stressing about being pregnant at all. --crazyyyy hormones-- lol

Closed Thread