It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2011, 06:14 AM   #1
(female)

Ccarrie76 HB User
Question ???'s Please

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The first day of my last period was on June 22 and it was normal! I'm very regular and have never missed a period unless I was pregnant. I can also feel myself ovulate each month. I know my body very well! Anyways, I had sex once on Fri July 1st and then again TWICE on July 3rd, Im not on any birth control but he did pull out. I usually masterbate afterwards (not sur if that matters jus dont want to leave anything out) My next period isnt due until July 20th but on July 11 & 12 I was having cramps off and on like Im starting my period...very strange for me ..still feeling kinda crampy today...usually I get cramps but not til the day of or when I start my period. I have been VERY moody..for over a week..like I normally get close to my period..BUT never never this soon! I have also noticed white bumps poking out on my nipples that i have NEVER noticed before & if they were there they are bigger or something!My face is also broke out..Do you think Im just being paranoid because I know I should be more responsible? How soon could i take a test..? Is it to early to been having symptoms? Thanks Ladies!

Old 07-13-2011, 06:30 AM   #2
(female)

Ccarrie76 HB User
Re: ???'s Please

I jus took a pg test...And it was Neg!!!!! Period should be here the 20th...! Thank GOD! LOL

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASDGRMama HB User

With your period not being due for another week it's still possible that you could be pg. With a 28 day cycle you probably would have ovulated the 6th with your most fertile days being the 3rd-8th. Pulling out does nothing...semen leaks from the penis throughout intercourse and it contains sperm.

11th-12th could have been implantation...cramping is common around that time. It happens 5-12 days after conception.

Today would be too early even with the most sensitive pg test to get a positive. The earliest I've gotten a positive is 8 days past ovulation and the latest is 3wks past ovulation. So until you miss your period a negative pg test may not mean that you aren't pg just that your pg hormone levels aren't elevated enough yet to get a positive.

Nope, it's not too early to have symptoms...I've had symptoms as early as a week before my period was due . Once implantation happens your hormones go a little bit crazy and it can cause you to experience a wide array of early pg symptoms.

All this isn't to say you *are* pg just that it seems to still be a possibility based on the dates you provided

Hope everything turns out well!!! I know being pg when you would rather not be is a scary thought (((HUG)))!

Take Care!

Old 07-13-2011, 08:19 PM   #4
(female)

Ccarrie76 HB User

Thanks so much for replying to my post! I wil def retest if I dont start my period on the 20th and wil be starting bc pills if everything turns out ok..thanks again ;-)

Closed Thread