It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2011, 09:50 PM   #1
(female)

NightRose HB User
Question Mystery Problem

According to a gynaecologist I seen my urethra is dominant but normal size. She asked if I had lost a lot of weight recently. The answer is no and I have no clue why she asked that. She told me to wear cotton underwear and no underwear at night. Try not to irate the urethra.

The way I would describe it is I have a ball that contains my urethra. This ball blocks my vagina opening when sitting or standing. After a violent examination by my doctorís nurse the ball or urethra is now again having sharp shooting pains though it.

On the bottom of my vagina there is skin coming out my vagina. The skin is attached to the inside of the vagina. The lower left side of my vagina is swollen. When this skin protrudes the vagina it is uncomfortable sitting. I have noticed the swelling is now on the lower right side. This only happened after the violent examination and molestation.

I have no idea what this skin is or why it is swollen. It was not always there. This is not normal for me. The ball that contains my urethra was not always this noticeable no matter how normal in size it is.

I have had several urine tests in the last few months all containing blood. Back and pelvic pain, I now have problems urinating and my urine is extremely yellow w/ smell. My left ovary area feels like it is burning and there are two bump types things in that area. This is making it hard to walk.

Can someone please give me an idea as to what this is? Maybe a test I can ask for? My doctor has done no testing in regards to this problem. I only know about the blood in the urine because she was treating me for an ulcer.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread