It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2011, 10:35 PM   #1
(female)

dancerlove HB User
bleeding after sex

so i had sex and my period isnt for another 18days..and im not a virgin and i have never bled after sex.. though i havent had sex in 2months..but it was my fertility week.. we did use a condom and he checked it before throwing it..said it was ok.. so im worried. whats wrong with me?? am i preg??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: bleeding after sex

It isn't abnormal to sometimes bleed during intercourse. If the sex is kind of rough it can cause a small tear which will cause some bleeding. Other problems may include an infection, vaginal dryness or friction during intercourse. Seeing a doctor might be a good idea if you bleed every time you have sexual intercourse. Periods can be late but they start eventually. It depands on the female's cycle. As what I read you should be fine. If you are still worried then take a pregnancy test but wait until to see if you get your period first. If you don't get your period then take a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant. Hope this helps

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 07-19-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #3
(female)

dancerlove HB User

i also took plan b to make sure no about 24hrs after the deed. It was a fertile week but it wasnt my ovulation day..so everything should be fine right? enough percausions?

Old 07-26-2011, 07:49 PM   #4
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User

Yes you should be fine.

Closed Thread