It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
(female)

Tracytl HB User
Question Am i pregnant

Ello all.... this is my first post...
I wonder if any one can help me?
About 2 months ago i started getting bad nausea and vomiting.... i thought i was pregnant, so i did a test and it said negative.... about 4 days after i started my periods and trough out the periods i was vomiting... but only at night times....
The nausea seemed to settle down but i was still feeling sick... last month the same thing happened..... and now according to my times i should start my period on the 20th of Jully.... and i am vomiting and the nausea is back.... i also picked up like 3kg in the last week..... I am r really tired during the day and i do get angry very fast.... I have a daughter she is 5 years of age.... and i feel the same now as i did when i was pregnant with her... but i do not understand why I am getting periods and why all the pregnancy tests are negative... can some one please try and help me.... Thanx

Old 07-20-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
(female)

Mag311 HB User
Re: Am i pregnant

From what you say I don't think your pregnant. Are you on birth control? My body does this to me but sometimes it is just normal hormone stuff or my birth control side effects. If you are getting your period and the tests say negative then you are not pregnant.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2011, 01:54 AM   #3
(female)

Tracytl HB User
Re: Am i pregnant

Thanx for your input... i was on depo for 4years.... but got a bad womb infection so the doc said i should leave depo until my periods are normal again... so no i am not on birth control... this all started about 3 months ago... and its has not gotten better... will see a doc soon.... thanx again.

Closed Thread