It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2011, 05:36 AM   #1
(female)

lonelyisland HB User
Frustrated with several UTIs

Hey all,

Basically Since I've been a young child I've been plagued by UTIs, kidney infections etc... Severity changes from time to time, but i would have an episode of them say 3 or 2 in a year, But now several years later I'm still getting them but its far far worse, Im getting episodes every week, sometimes its just a nagging feeling i can feel coming and drink loads of fluids and generally the feeling is gone after and hour or so. But then when i get bad episodes I'm confined to bed, drink so much water and takes a long time before it calms (always does came if i drink lots of water).If I go one day with only small bit water the pain is excrutiating the following day or that eveing. I also noticed sometimes (not all) i get bad episodes after sex, at the start I left it down to this but I'm still getting them now and I'v no sexual contact even. Also when I get a bad episode i get cold hot sweats, goosebumps, and weak.

Reason I'm writing on this is cause Im stressed from always being sick, Iv been doctors so so so many times and each one say oh UTI, kidney infection. And they do help. bUt once Iv finished the course of antibiotics the pains return ( and i cnt exactly stay on antibiotics forever) , I'm due for more tests and an ultrasound. But now I'm worried having seen the symptoms of chylamidia ( well all I have is burning sensation) but does what I have sound lik chylamidia? Only thing thats keepin me from thinkin it is chylamidia is surely it wud show up in my urine test and also i been gettin them well before i ever had sex. And would regualr antibiotics clear chylamidia?

I duno I think Im searching for an answer.... Just hate the unknown.
Any help ye can help with would greatly be apreciated as im a young girl who wants live her life not be cooped up in bed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread