It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
(female)

Kyraax HB User
sore nipples

So, hi, I'm new here, my namr is Kyra, I'm 19 in October. Well, me and my boyfriend has been together since 12/11/09. I know you don't care but anyway, the other day he bit my nipple. The left one. He always bites it when we are about to have sex and now both of mu nipples hurt. Just my nipples. They've been hurting for about a week now. I have PCOS and the docs put me on metformin to reglate my periods [ I know its for diabetes but I'm not] I haven't been on it for 3 months. So in other words I haven't been on my period since April. I know it's not my bra irritating me, I'm addicted to lotion I do not put too much on I don't put too little on. I looked on another site it said it could also be breast cancer and it freaked me out. I will in fact make an apt tomorrow with my OBGYN. Me and my boyfriend have sex a LOT and never usr protection. I can lift my shirt up and mu nipples instantly get hard. I have no idea what is going on they don't hurt when I put my shirt on I read other females' posts and I just do not know what to think. I've been working out but not for 2 weeks. If my boyfriend bit one nipple, didn't bite the other why would the one he did not bite hurt too? I've been cramping as well. I always get cramps though. Those are the cysts cramping up because of my pcos I'm sure. It's a painful period when i'm on it. Lol! But I just want to know why would my nipples hurt now, when my boyfriend always bites them, but they never did before?!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2011, 08:27 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

midwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB User
Re: Sore nipples?? /:

The early weeks of pregnancy often include that kind of nipple pain. And since you haven't had a period in months, it would be very wise to have a pregnancy test.

Old 06-30-2011, 09:27 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

I agree with midwest. That's one of the early signs of pregnancy. If you haven't been on bc, what hven't you been using protection?

Old 06-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #4
(female)

Kyraax HB User

Alright, I will. and I don't really know lol I don't have a problem with it we can take it I know that. He's a welder now he graduates the 22nd but he can get a welding job so.. I will find out if I am. Could it also be because I haven't been on my metormin? It regulates my periods and I haven't had them for 3 months and my periods are irregular and I could be starting? Or I could actually be pregnant.. Wouldn't my boobs hurt not my nipples though? I guess it is different or every female this is just very common. I will get a test tomorrow. Thank you!! [:

Old 06-30-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

midwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB User

I've been pregnant three times. Each time, it only affected the nipples, not the whole breast.
Let us know how it turns out.

Old 07-20-2011, 10:01 PM   #6
(female)

Kyraax HB User

Alright, so, I started my period. So that was the reason my nipples were hurting? I've also been losing weight and I am more healthy then I used to be, my pcos will start to go away. (the cysts on my ovaries) All together I lost 20 lbs or even more. I haven't weighed myself yet this week. I started the 8th of July it ended the 14th. 6 days. It's normal. It was a regular peruod it wasn't light or anything. Cramps were bad but only because I have cysts on my ovaries. I haven't had the money to yet get a home preg. test yet once I get one, and it ia positive I will have to make another doc. apt.

Old 07-20-2011, 10:43 PM   #7
(female)

Love2Run9485 HB User

It could definitely have just been your period. I occasionally get this kind of pain and am not pregnant, but definitely keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't keep happening and for without a reason.

Definitely be careful with protection just in case, especially since you mentioned not being able to buy a pregnancy test and babies being so expensive. I've just seen a few people I know who are having a difficult time with their finances because of that, and I could only imagine how hard that must be. You may want to check out somewhere like Planned Parenthood that may offer a free test! That may make it easier on you so you don't have to wait. Good luck!

Old 07-23-2011, 11:22 PM   #8
(female)

Kyraax HB User

Alright, I will. There is a free place other than PP here in IL thank you. [:

Old 07-23-2011, 11:26 PM   #9
(female)

Kyraax HB User

Lol that sounded bad, sorry! I meant to word that different!! I meant at add that PP charges. A lot I went there once lol. The other place is womens pregancy center or something. Thanks for your help & advice.

Closed Thread