It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
(female)

vanadium HB User
Cramping, Fatigue, Breast Tenderness - Not PMS, Not Pregnant

Hello,

Iíve been having some odd cramping, fatigue, and breast tenderness for the past few days/weeks, plus some off-cycle discharge thatís worrying me.

I had what I thought was mittelschmerz starting June 25th, which isnít unusual for me Ė but this time it persisted right through and even beyond my period (which started July 8th). The cramping is dead centre, rather than on one side, too, which would be the norm for ovulation cramps.

Even weirder, the usual discharge (cervical mucus) associated with ovulation also persisted right through from mid-cycle to my period, with some brown spotting. And after my period ended the cramps kept right on going. Iíve been feeling unusually fatigued as well. Then July 20th I started having tenderness in both breasts (though slightly more in the left).

Iím not pregnant, and the symptoms donít make a whole lot of sense in combination when you discount pregnancy. If itís an ovarian cyst it shouldnít cause cramping dead centre, and any other endometrial/uterine/cervical problem shouldnít cause breast tenderness. And I donít think itís stress Ė I am indeed super-stressed right now, but have never had this kind of physical fallout.

I'm early forties, reasonable health, in the midst of major (intentional) weight loss. I guess the weight loss might disrupt hormones, but I've been losing for the past seven months without any prior problem.

Any ideas?

Iím in the middle of a long distance move so a doctorís visit will have to wait until early September, which is a long time to be worried. Iím not in one place long enough, prior to that date, for a clinic to run tests.

Thanks for any help, suggestions, or encouragement.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread