It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2011, 02:32 AM   #1
(female)

YoungWoman HB User
BV!! I Keep Getting It!

Ok I'm new here and I'm only 19. Since January I have had 2 BV's and Maybe about 2 or 3 yeast infections. Now I'm not sure if I have a yeast infection or BV and I'm at school so there is no way to get to my doctor. I believe it's a yeast infection but most signs point to BV. I don't understand how I keep getting this. I have only one partner and he's been the same since April. I was treated for a yeast infection and BV while with him and it's happening again.What is going on? I see the other post about the yogurt...I'm going to try that. I have a fishy smell really bad after intercourse and burning after urination.To make matters worse, we're going to a water park tomorrow Help Please!!

Old 08-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
(female)

well4life HB User
Re: BV!! I Keep Getting It!

Oh my Gosh! I'm so sorry you're going through this! I have too but I finally found a solution after years of dealing with Bv and the odor etc. ! I have done a bunch of research and can tell you what's going on.

Women who get BV - their bodies have an inability to naturally repopulate their vaginal flora because their digestive tracts don't have what they need. Recent clinical studies show that there is a direct link between what is in your gut, and how healthy your vagina is. The study even showed a cure of BV in women who orally took a specific combination of probiotics over a 30 day period. L. acidophillus and l. fermentum.

What people don't know is that when you take normal probiotics, they're killed by the stomach acid, so they never make it to your gut. After trying other products I finally found one that not only had the right strains in it, but others to help keep a healthy digestive and vaginal tract. It even has a protective coating on it to make sure it gets through your stomach intact. Since I've been taking it, my symptoms are totally gone!

Now, having had BV in the past, I really recommend getting to your doctor as soon as you can, just because BV can cause some serious problems, but I would try the probiotic thing in the meantime, and don't be too quick to go on antibiotics, because that just destroys the stuff in your belly, creating more infection, needing more antibiotics and then the circle begins.

Good luck! Hope to hear back from you!

Last edited by moderator2; 08-22-2011 at 01:03 PM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
(female)

trexy66 HB User

Do you know the name of what you are taking?

Old 09-07-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
(female)

well4life HB User

The name is BIO-V. Thanks!

Last edited by moderator2; 09-07-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Closed Thread