It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
(female)

pennystorm HB User
Bug bite on breast?

Okay, for the past 3 days I've had a bug bite on my nipple and it won't stop itching. I'm 14 tomorrow, and I looked it up and someone said it might be breast cancer? I know not to believe everything on the internet but I'm worried.

(Someone also said herpes but I haven't done anything that could give me herpes so)

Last edited by pennystorm; 07-31-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Old 08-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: Bug bite on breast?

You won't know for sure what it could be until you see a doctor. Hope this helps

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

Why don't you put some bug bite medicine on it, and give it a week? If it's not going away or gets worse, see a doctor. But it's PROBABLY just a bug bite, and the reason it itches so much is because your nipples are very sensitive areas, and your bra seam and clothing pressing on it doesn't help either

Old 08-07-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
(female)

pennystorm HB User

It's gone now! So I think I'll be okay. Thank you guys very much! I think I might also have possibly been allergic to the fabric of the bra as well so I stopped wearing that one. xD

thank you again!

Closed Thread