It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
(female)

ninasporty HB User
Unhappy no period after discontinuing LowEstrin Fe24

Hello, I really need an advice.

I am going to try to make this as clear as possible because it is a little confusing.

I started taking OCP in may. My Dr. told my that for the 1st month I should use back up which I didnt 2 wks into having been on the pill; thus, after the fact, I wanted to be safe than sorry, so I took the morning after pill. As a consequence a wk after having taken the pill, I had an early pd by a wk. At that point I continued taking the pill. I did not know but by me doing this, it caused a mismatch between the pill & my cycle; therefore when I should have had my pd I didnt because I was taking the pill & when it was time for my pd based on the pill, I didnt. So for the month of June there was no pd.
It took me 2 months before I was able to go see my Dr. At that time she told me to continue with the pill to stop taking the pill as soon as I saw spotting... July came & as soon as when I thought it was time, I stopped taking the pill & I have not taken it ever since, but nothing happened. Unfortunately my boyfriend & I didnt use a back up. As a consequence I started freaking out; thus, 2 wks after I thought I suppose to have my pd, I went ahead & had a urine & serum pregnancy test. These 2 were negative. It has been 2 wks since I had the test & I just had another urine pregnancy test, & this one was again negative.
Prior of me being on the pill, I was very regular but my cycle has been so out of controlled due to all this mismatching.
can anyone please help me? For once, I really wish I could have my pd or just know now whether or not there is still a chance I can be pregnant but its too early for detection. I feel I have to check for pregnancy every wk until I have my period.

I know it is confusing, I hope this all makes sense
PLEASE HELP me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread