It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
(female)

kereinahito HB User
vaginal infection?

i

Hi, I am really worried about this pimples in my vagina (in the lips) it is little red and i saw very tiny white cirle in it. is it something serious? it is painful too. and i got a discharge that makes me feel uncomfortable but not too much it is yellow color but very few and it appears just sometimes, i feel itchy when there is a discharge. just last month i went to the gynecologist and done papsmear the result was that i got a bacterial vaginosis. the doctor prescribe a medicine called lomexin T 600mg, but i am mistaken i bought the 1000mg because the pharmacist told me that there is only 1000mg in lomexin t no 600mg. so i did inserted that in mine . the next day i feel better and i dont have a discharge that smells bad. then i got contact with my boyfriend and right after that i had noticed that i have a fishy odor discharge again, is my boyfriend got infection? and he passed it to me? after that i decided to buy the same ovule but this time i got the lomexin 600mg and i inserted that for two nights during bed time. i feel better after that and i got my period after 1 week and after the period gone i noticed my vagina is very itchy i can't sleep coz it really bothers me the itchiness and i end up scratching on it. and then now i have yellow discharge and have pimples that is painful here in my vagina lips. uh please i really need help. anyone can give me advise? please i am so worried about it.

thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread