It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
(female)

oz62010 HB User
implanon removal & periods

Hi everyone,
I am hoping someone can help i had the implanon implant removed on 9th august (Tuesday) i started bleeding about 6hrs later (11 days before my period is due) it was red/brown & lasted until the end of wednesday (10th) Thursday (11th) friday (12th)nothing then on saturday (13th)1 brown/red blood wehen i wiped. I have been feeling very tired & nauseous so did a pregnancy test (negative) but really i am still not due my period until the
18th so my question is could i be pregnant & its just to early to show or is this my period? or do you get withdrawal bleeding after the removal of implanon? just to let you know i did'nt take any other form of contraception after the removal & me & my husband have sex 3-4 times p.w

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread