It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #1
(female)

sampa89 HB User
Post I've been off the pill for a month, but still no period...

So, I'm new here, but I have a question. I'm 22, and I have been on BC for almost 2 years, and I stopped about a month ago (I finished the whole pack), and I keep feeling like my period is going to start--for example I have stomach cramps and a dull, achy lower back pain that no amount of massaging will ease which happens every few days--but I still haven't seen any actual blood. The cramps seem to worsen after I eat certain foods, and my whole body feels kind of stiff. I also feel bloated just like I used to before I started taking the pill. I never had any of these symptoms when I was on the pill, and my period usually only lasted 3-4 days, sometimes I skipped it altogether. However, I stopped because my husband and I are TTC.
So is something wrong with me? I've taken several pregnancy tests that all came up negative. Does this have to do with the pill or is it just coincidence that I started having these problems when I stopped?
Also I am hungrier and more fatigued than usual and always get hungry and thirsty before bed. Should I just stop worrying and eventually my period will come? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
P.S. I have no other health issues, normal BMs, no pain with urination, and no blood/spotting whatsoever.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread