It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
(female)

tchescu HB User
So very confused!!

Ok...Starting July 30th I was spotting for two days then I thought I got my period but it only lasted a day and a half. Then I was spotting a bit more. My periods are usually 6 days. I am also in the mini pill and missed 1 day and the 2nd day I was late taking it by 8 hours. My husband and I had sex the day after I missed my pill. I have been having many signs of pregnancy. Very tired, increased saliva, lower back ache, a lot of dull cramping (doesn't hurt), got queasy just once, but I've never gotten morning sickness with any of my other pregnancies, nervous feeling in stomach a lot of the time, gassy and also my stomach is girgling in the evenings only. I have 4 kids but been pregnant 5 times so you'd think I'd know but I am so confused. I've never had a period like that and I've always been regular. Do you think its because I missed a pill that caused that??? Oh and I've tested 3 times and all negative. With my 2nd child I never tested positive until I was 8 weeks pregnant. With the others it showed positive right away. Just not sure if that was my period or implantation bleeding. I quit taking the pill just incase I am pregnant. IF I'm pregnant I'd be 6 1/2 weeks. I tested 4 days ago and negative. But remember as I said above my 2nd pregnancy didn't show up until 8 weeks. Thanks for any advise you can give!!

Closed Thread